Information from the Counselor’s Office:
- Who is my counselor?
- HISD Graduation Requirements are listed in the Secondary Guidelines; 2012-2013
- Graduation Requirements can be found on the Secondary Guidelines (updated information COMING SOON)
9th and 10th Grade
- Suggested Course Sequence
- Potential Electives
- Request to Meet with a Counselor
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- 9th Grade Course Selection
- Course Selection Sheet
- Senior BRAG Sheet
- STAAR Resources
- TAKS Study Guides
- College and Career Planning
- Know How 2 Go
Know How 2 Go is designed to encourage students and their families to take the necessary steps toward post secondary education, with effective support from parents and adult influencers (teachers, counselors, coaches). Students are encouraged to learn about the actual steps they need to take to be prepared for, and ultimately apply to, college. Free brochures are also available by calling 800-433-3243.
This is your connection to counseling documents, enrichment and summer programs, career and college planning, scholarships for grades 9-12, and more!